Thursday, May 22, 2008

To all my fellow Namibian reading this

I was laying in bed last night, wondering what I should discuss today. And I decided that the spaces / profiles area is a good topic. As this area of the WA site is a very valuable part of it.


This is the place where you have your profile, the same but better than you get on “My Space” and “Facebook” etc. It has over 5’000 members, from all over the world. There is even one from Namibia, me, and a few from South Africa. One guy from CT has family that lives around the corner from me. There are new members signing up every day. Members range from people who know nothing about Internet Marketing to the big guru’s making millions online, including the two founder members Kyle & Carson.


I have met some of the members, online of course. And I have taken time to browse a lot of profiles and read the buddy talk between many members. What I have found is that everyone is basically looking for the same thing. All these people from all over the world are looking for extra income or to get wealthy. They want to have more free time to spend with their families, or to travel, or to pursue a hobby. Some are disabled or have some kind of sickness that prevents them from having a normal job.


Every one of these people have done or tried something on the net. They have real stories and advice. They can tell you from experience what works and what does not work. The help each other, by giving advice and tips on each others blogs, articles and sites.


You get to know each other, become friends, or buddy’s, you build relationships. You share your success and failure, and also inspire and support each other. It’s a great community to be part of.


I am going on leave with my lovely husband for a few days. We have to take a small breather from our 7 – 5 jobs. We’ll be back next week Thursday again.


Good luck, success and wealth to all.


Wealthy Affiliate University

1 comment:

Roweida said...

I've noticed that the blog post on this website dates back to 2008, do you still use wealthy affiliate?