Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Information for all of Namibia

I signed up at Wealthy Affiliate University and I think it's a great site. I could just about kick myself for not signing up earlier when I first landed on their site while surfing for options of making money online.

I live in Namibia. I am working this 7 - 5 JOB. I have been looking for a way to make money from home or online, preferably with my computer only. I want to "go to work" in my pajamas, and raise my children myself. Since beginning of 2007 I have been constantly surfing the web and doing research into this.

What I've found is that the World Wide Web is nothing to be scared of, it is only a very big market place. Buying and selling is going on all the time, 24 hours a day 365 days a year. It never sleeps, it is always busy. On the internet you can basically deal in or with anything you can think of, and I mean anything.

Somehow I stumbled upon the Wealthy Affiliate University website in the beginning of this year. What I have done for the past 4 months is do research on them. The first think that struck me very odd is the fact that not anywhere on the entire internet could I find anybody saying something bad / negative about the two founders, Kyle & Carson, or any of their sites and products.

So after 4 months of intense research, I decided to join the program and see what they are offering. It cost me US$ 29 to sign up, and this is my monthly subscription charges as well. What I found for this price is a full on university.

This is a University that teaches people like me how to make money online. It shows me how to use my Clickbank, gmail, EBay, PayPal and MySpace etc accounts to make money from them. It tells me how to search for the best products online to sell and how to promote these without a website and without cash. The give me Site Rubix and free website hosting, and a tool called Rapid Writer that helps me write killer articles. And then they also teaches me to make money with these articles I write.

Another great thing you receive is the 8 week action plan. This takes you from knowing absolutely nothing about Internet Marketing, to make money online within this 8 weeks.
I have been trying to make money online for a year, with no luck. I know many things that I can use to do this, like the articles, and Clickbank but I never knew exactly what works.

Namibia make money online, start today. I am doing it, for real. Just go here and start your 8 week course!

At the rate I am going, and I am in my third week on the course, I will quit my job at the end of the year and be a full time Internet Marketer from home, with my own online business.

This is not joke, and no scam! Guaranteed.
Wealthy Affiliate University

3 comments:

Blogger said...

I get $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

BB said...

Hello

This is BB and I wanted to ask you, how do you get paid or receive your earnings, as I have noticed that paypal is not active in namibia.

Blogger said...

If you're looking for a good Cost Per Sale advertising network, I recommend you take a look at ClickBank.